Thursday, November 07, 2013

Greek Conference Boston 2013

I've been serving Greek InterVarsity for eight years and eight conferences! At my first GC in 2006 I ran tech and took photos. Every conference since I've designed the whole look. 

We started early this year because the first location--Boston--was held in October. (Charlotte & Indianapolis are in February.) I worked on 'the big stuff': banners, stage, handbook, but Eric, the Greek communications staff, designed the promotions, with me critiquing and consulting. I'm very proud of him and his great work! 

In spite of it's proximity to Salem near Halloween (they were in Peabody), and the spiritual warfare involved, God blessed the Boston students! The video below shows moments from the conference. My favorite is the end: the guy who stands in the last shot, had been prayed for by his friend for a long time. When he is the first to stand to make a first-time commitment to Jesus, the friend hugs him!



FYI for you Bostonians, next year's will be in Waltham!

No comments: