Friday, March 16, 2012

Facebook Infographics: funny goes a long way...


We post joke infographics on twentyonehundred's facebook page every week for InterVarsity staff, students, and whoever happens to run across them. Usually they poke fun at InterVarsity culture, college student culture or have fun with Christian trivia. We make ourselves laugh, and it gives the scattered campus staff we serve a chance to know us better (and know that we understand them!). I always contribute ideas, but don't usually design (I've designed 5-6 this year). This week, however, but I was on deck and spent a day designing it.

After it'd been posted, an encouraging word arrived from a staff:

“Congrats. The St Patrick's Day infographic was just shared by a good friend of mine, who happens to be a transgendered atheist. You are officially connecting with the real world. No idea whatsoever how my friend saw the infographic, as I have never mentioned 2100 to her (though she knows I work for InterVarsity).”

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: