Monday, May 14, 2012

The Everyday: Intercessor


Thousands of InterVarsity friends pray regularly for our ministry using the Intercessor, a prayer guide with timely requests from staff all over the country. This past winter I finally got my way (I'd been lobbying for years!) and redesigned it in with more color, photos, an easier-to-use format and a pleasing, current design.

I used my template to do the May-June intercessor, pictured here, and as you can see, featured Michelle French, a staff who supports a fledgling Greek student chapter at University of Cincinnati. We got to know each other while she was my right-hand woman putting up the stage at Greek Conference. Pray that her students would really "own" the chapter and make their own initiatives!

One of my donation services co-workers also passed on this message from a donor to the Campus Access Fund:

"We pray daily for InterVarsity and we like the new prayer brochure! IVCF touched my life years ago – I would not be where I am today if it were not for IV. Keep up the good work!"

Thanks daily pray-ers. LOVE. :)

No comments: