Monday, May 14, 2012

Red Cup: Spring Break Addendum

Spring Break was a while ago, but I just discovered another story from staff Erin Foster that I can't help but want to share with you! During one of the beachside Red Cup events our staff met two girls, here's a excerpt:  

"I asked her what her tears meant and she began to cry even more. She poured out her heart with questions, “What are you doing here? Why did you drive us home? I didn’t expect this on my spring break trip. Who are you?” She told me she had just been in church on Wednesday before spring break and she simply cried through the service. She had pushed that out of her mind determined to forget it in the fun of spring break. But to me it was obvious that God was trying to get her attention..."

Read the rest of the story on Erin's Blog.

No comments: